Top Reasons To Study With Us:
1. LCBF is Kerala Chapter of ISM – India , an affiliate of Institute for Supply Management , USA
2. ISM – USA is the oldest & largest Supply Management Institute in the world with membership base of more than 60,0000 supply management professionals in 75 countries
3. Study materials is developed by expert panel from ITC, Geneva ( A joint agency of UN and WTO )
4. An approved Community College by BSS , a National Development Agency Promoted by Government of India
5. Institute offering International programs in Indian Campus.
Nurturing managerial Talents
Career Development Session (CDS)
CDS - provides an action plan to acquire knowledge about
yourself, career paths and opportunities and be informed about the job market
in order to take meaningful career decisions. Also helps students be fluent in
English, the global medium of communication.
Industry Institute Interface (III)
III - helps in curriculum and faculty improvements with the
industry's requirements to provide job ready students. As a part of III,
students visit industries and Industrial experts comes for campus visits.
Personality Development Programme (PDP)
PDP - classes mould the behavioural patterns and attitudes
of individuals into better corporate citizens.
IV - Industrial visits help the students gain first hand
knowledge of the workings in an industry. LCBF provides both National and
International industrial visits.
Internship Training (INT)
INT - Internships assist the students to apply the topics
learned in the class room in real time situations and horn their skills.
Job Assistance Cell (L-JAC)
L-JAC provides placements assistance in the respective
fields with the pioneers in that sector. Placements would provide the best
exposure in the industry and it would provide an opportunity to prove the
mettle and help improve one self. We are associated with the leaders in Logistics,
Supply chain, Hospitality, Airline, Tourism, Banking and Finance Sectors.
Orientation Programme (OP)
LCBF is offering a foundation course for managerial
aspirants for weeks duration at the time of induction.